Medical Laboratory Assistant - Fully-Funded TrainingVictoria
AWARE Society, in partnership with Edison College, is offering a fully-funded Medical Laboratory Assistant training program.
Participants must be:
- Canadian Citizens, Permanent Residents
- At least 16 years old
- Resident of BC
- Unemployed or employed Part- time, Seasonally, Casually or Precariously
*Must meet the MLA Program Admission Requirements
- 25 hours a week
- 36 weeks of training with 120 hours of practicum
- Be job-ready in 8 months!
Program starts on June 19th, 2023
For more information:
- Call 250-986-7299
- Visit 14-3318 Oak Street, Victoria, BC