Chairside Dental Assistant Program with Indigenous ContentSurrey / Burnaby (Online & In Person)
AWARE Society in partnership with CDI College is offering a Project Based Labour Market Training Program that will prepare you for a career as a Chairside Dental Assistant. As an integral part of the dental practice, you will gain the skills to perform both administrative office tasks and assist dentists directly with patient care.
The program includes:
- 29 weeks inclusive of a 2-week practicum
- First aid/CPR & WHMIS certification
- Indigenous cultural competencies components
- Job search skills support
Who Is Eligible?
- Must be an unemployed or underemployed B.C. resident legally entitled to work in Canada.
- Currently receiving EI Benefits
- Have had an EI claim within the last 5 years
- Have earned more than $2000.00 in insurable earnings and paid EI premiums on those earnings in at least 5 of the last 10 years
- Be in receipt of BCEA or PWD benefits.
- Must be referred by a WorkBC Employment Service Centre Case Manager.
- Undergo a Criminal Record Check/TB Test
- January 3, 2023 (Burnaby)
- June 12, 2023 (Surrey)
- November 14, 2023 (Burnaby)
- April 15, 2024 (Surrey)
For more information, please contact:
604 488 4524